Prior to opening our location, we ran various test experiences within our Smash N Bash family. My daughter posted only a 4 second clip that went viral. The results have been better than we imagined with a few hiccups.
Here are a few of our lessons learned.
- We determined from our experimentation that the safety gear we currently provide is a necessary evil.
- You cannot make everyone happy, no matter how much we want to!
- Watching people break stuff is entertaining to say the least.
- Don’t post anything you don’t want to go viral, because you do not know what will and when it will go viral. Unless you ready to deal with both the positives and negatives, don’t do it. There will be a bunch of both.
- People are fun, they want to have fun and be entertained.
- The news media will show up at the most inconvenient time.