Having some unexpected very public occurrences have caused us to change some of our policies faster than what we anticipated. Many of which are internal and do not directly affect our consumers. However, there are a couple of changes that do directly affect you.
- Media interviews must be done on an appointment basis, we no longer will talk to media persons without an appointment.
- We no longer take appointments for Monday, we need to rest just like everyone else and will be closed.
- We will post our other holiday and other closings and link to them from our homepage on our website.
- We have opted for a different booking system and have transferred all bookings to the new system, you should receive confirmations and updates now.
- In early 2020 we will be going to an appointment only basis, we will no longer take walk ins
- We will begin offering a sharpie for participants to write the reason for their rage, anger, or stress on any item that is in the smash rooms.
- We will allow you to save any item from your smash experience to take home with you.
- In 2020 we will make fill videos available for purchase online.
- Appointment availability will be extended in 2020 (to be determined).
Internal Policies that do not affect the consumer were not posted to this page.